Rick R. Johnson
Mortgage Broker/Solution Expert
Village Financial Group, Inc.
1212 Suncast Lane, Suite 1
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
State License Numbers:
CA - CaDRE 01711076
Rick R. Johnson is a Nationally Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator plus holds a Real Estate License. His education and lending experience allows Rick to find the right loan for your exact needs.
Rick’s Lending Specialties include:
• Purchase Money Loans for borrowers with great credit looking for the best rate
• Self Employed Borrowers
• Refinancing Loans- rate and term, cash out, or Reverse Mortgage.
• First Time Home Buyers including Down Payment Assistance and Tax Credit Programs.
• Low or No down payment programs.
• FHA Loans
• FHA Streamline Refinance with no appraisal
• Fannie Mae HomePath including their Renovation Loan Program for Investors or Owners
• Streamline Refinance
• VA Purchase and Refi Loans including the minimal doc VA IRRRL refi
• Conventional Loans
• USDA Loans
• First Time Buyer Programs including Mortgage Credit Certificate program
• Move Up Home Buyers
• 2nd Homes
• Investment Properties
• Jumbo Loans up to $4,500,000 loan balance
• Reverse Mortgages including Reverse Mortgage Purchases
• Manufactured Homes on a permanent foundation on land.
• Property flips
• Private Money Loans for those deals that just don’t fit anywhere else for borrowers recovering from a major life event like Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Short Sale, Divorce or death of a spouse and have credit damage.
• About 25% of the loans that I close are ones that other lenders could not do.
If you are refinancing your existing home, purchasing your first home, an investment property, a second home, a fixer upper, or buying the home of your dreams, Rick is here to help. Rick has been voted Best of the Best in Mortgage Lending for several years and Five Star Certified Mortgage Professional several years running as well as being listed in Who’s Who for several years.
To receive the Mortgage or Real Estate services you deserve, or help with your Mortgage or Real Estate questions, please contact Rick R. Johnson today at 916-367-3738 or 530-426-5049.